Bio-Active Cell Food for your Buds
100 ml Bottle
Mineral Formulation for Cannabis
enOrmus Bud Bio-Active Cell Food
enOrmus Bud is an exceptional formulation to feed the microbes that symbiotically enhance plant growth. Increase the yield and quality of your home grown like never before.
REPORTED PLANT BENEFITS OF USING ORMUS:
• Cellular respiration is increased
• Phototropism is increased
• Increases photosynthesis
• Increases carbohydrate content of sap
• Increases soil micro flora
• Increases nitrogen fixing bacteria in soil
• Increases phosphorous leaching fungi
• Improves soil aeration
• More resistant to insects and disease
• Has saved diseased orchards
• Less need for pesticides
• Transplant tolerant
• Fruit is larger and better tasting
• Produce lasts longer on the shelf
• Mineral and vitamin content increased
• Plants produce sooner
• Crop yields are increased
• Application is easy
• Application is inexpensive
• More resistant to freezing
Two ways to love your bush:
At planting add 1ml of enOrmus to water for each square meter of soil.
For monthly maintenance apply as a foliar spray. Add 3ml of enOrmus Bud to 1 litre of water. Make sure you spray underneath the leaves to reach the open stomata in the early mornings. Don’t be tempted to increase the dosage! Less is more for enormous bud.
Ormus is a harmonic, broad spectrum mineral complex.
enOrmus also contains fulvic acid from humus and biologically active organic compounds.
Without the help of the fulvic acid, many of the larger molecules that are unable to permeate cell walls would not make it into the plant and get washed away in runoff water. However, once minerals fuse with the fulvic acid, they become bioactive and chemically available to the plant where they are needed most.
Cells use minerals for energy, and Ormus is the purest form of energy available to them. This is particularly true within the soil microbiome, where mycorrhizae (fungi) supply minerals and other plant foods to plants in exchange for sugars produced by photosynthesis in a beautifully symbiotic relationship. A good supply of agricultural Ormus minerals to the root zone in the soil (and often stomata under the plant leaves) supports and greatly enhances these miraculous transactions.
enOrmus Bud formula combines the awesome benefits of vulvic acid and Ormus into one enormous product.